Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey all! I'm soooo excited! I'm leaving bright and earlier this morning! (ah!) I fly with my team of 4 tomorrow to Chicago where we will then meet up with another teammate. From Chicago we head straight to Delhi, India, a 15 hour plan ride! This weeks team building/orientation weekend in Colorado has been amazing! Last night we had testimony night! Wow! We went on for the whole night with everybody's... I didn't want it to end! It's soo amazing how our Father has placed each of us here for a reason! It's also amazing to see how HE has worked in each of our lives! Tonight was amazing too! We had a worship night, it was AWESOME! ..with a backdrop of the mountains, the stars up above, surrounded by my new friends! I'm going to miss all these people as they each head off to their different offices. But it's exciting to see us all going different places. ...FOUR MONTHS IN INDIA! YIKEs! GOODBYE U.S.A, HELLO INDIA!

1 comment:

  1. so wonderful to hear that you made it safe and sound! What an adventure you are on ~ can't wait to see what our Father has in store for you. The transportation sounds like Korea ~ so travel should always be exciting!

    ReplyDelete